Company profile and business overview
|Company name||eCompliance Ltd,.|
|Head Office||1-19-2, Nihonbashi-Ningyoucho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0013
|Osaka Office||Aqua-Tower 8F,
6-6, Kitahama-Higashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0031
|Founded||Jan 13, 2004|
|Capital||8 million yen|
|Business||Consulting of IT implementation for pharmaceutical companies & medical device companies|
- Support for Global project of IT implementation
- Consultation corresponding regulatory requirements
- 21 CFR Part 11 Support
- Japanese ER/ES Guideline Support
- Computerized System Validation (CSV) support according to GAMP 5
- Support for SOPs creation
- Support for FDA audit
- Translation of technical documents(English to Japanese, Japanese to English)
eCompliance Ltd. is founded on January 13 in 2004 specializing in consultation for corresponding to CSV, Part11 and ER/ES guideline.
Representative Director : Koichi Murayama (Former IBM Japan, Ltd. Management consultant)
Payrolls : 18 (including group company) as of 17 Nov 2008.
Description of Business : Creating policies corresponding to CSV, ER/ES guideline and Part11, Creating guidelines, Support for education, Giving seminars, Publication of books.